Reminder - 2013 Levies
This is just a reminder that the $10/ton levy plus GST is to be deducted from the point of sales. The levy is used to fund industry research and development projects.
For more information contact Louise Corbeil, 250-767-2534 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 tons of Chardonnay available & grown in Osoyoos. Planted in 1985 and cropped at 3 tons per acre. Fantastic fruit takes oak well and is traditionally taken part in wineries most prestigious labels.
Call Andrew at 250-486-5683 or email@example.com
Posted September 12, 2013
This property (12.23 Acres) was a thriving vineyard from 1977 to 1985 producing grapes used by Summerland's Sumac Ridge Estate Winery for it's 1982 release - 120 cases of excellent chardonnay! Located in the Okanagan/Thompson Valley, Basque Vineyard is located near Ashcroft, in the South Central Interior of British Colombia, Canada. Nestled in the valley over-looking the mighty Thompson river.
- Southern Exposure, sunny and arid climate similar to the climate in the Kelowna which is ideal for grape cultivation - the finest site for a vineyards.
- Breathtaking Valley views of the Thompson River.
- Property is only minutes from Downtown Ashcroft, B.C. (Shopping Center).
- Property located in a Super Natural setting surrounded in the heart of Ranch country.
- There is a 1200 square foot Rancher on the property completed with Italian ceramic tiles floor which has two bedrooms, exercise gym, office, and laundry room, kitchen, with an open floor, fireplace, and bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Elaborate state of the art water irrigation, distribution center and water purification system for drinking and domestic consumption. (Building 16’x 8’x 8’= 128sqf.).
- At the highest point of the property is excavated and ready building site and the location for a large water tank for gravity fed drip irrigation to serve the vineyard and all the buildings.
- All the underground water lines, phone line and tracing lines are in place.
- Six zone sprinkler & drip irrigation system on property for crop testing facility.
- An easement has been purchased to support the well which has been drilled beside the Thompson River. It produces over 150 gallons/minute.
- Superb building sites for luxurious mansion, estate vineyard or distillery or private retreat.
- The soil and temperature has been tested and found to be ideal for grapes.
- The temperature in the late fall is ideal for ice-wine production.
For further information contact Magdy Conyd at 604 824 7640 or visit:
Posted September 10, 2013
ARDCorp is currently seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) for Environmental Farm Plan Evaluation Services. Details can be found in the attached document. Deadline for submissions is noon on Wednesday, September 18th.
Heather Carriere, Program Manager, B.C. ARDCorp
Tel: (604) 854-4483 - Fax: (604) 854-4485 - fax Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knorr Vineyards has 3 tons of Semillon grapes available for this season. Double shoot thinned, cluster thinned to 1 bunch per shoot and then further bunch thinned / trimmed. The grapes are clean and the quality is consistent. References and records will be provided upon request as will an explanation of growing practices and experience. Previous wines made from these grapes have achieved multiple awards. Asking price is reasonable.
Contact Derek @ Knorr Vineyards Ltd 250-765-2821 or email@example.com
Posted September 6, 2013
Black Bench Vineyards has 13th leaf Merlot from the Black Sage Bench (3309/347) cropped at 3.5 tons/acre totalling approx. 9 tons over < 3 acres. Consistently high quality and early October harvest. If interested, please contact Roger Hall at 250-498-8890 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted August 8, 2013
Vineyard / Orchard Tractor Fendt 208P 70 HP PTO, with Fendt Loader, 4 sets of Hydraulic, incl. 2 sets on the Loader, Cab AC/Heat, Deutz Engine, 21 Forward & 21 Reverse transmission, 25-mph/40 km maximum speed, Radial Tires, quick connect, deluxe air seat, always stored inside, excellent Condition, 2700 Hrs, serviced by Avenue Tractor, this Fendt is the North America Edition, imported by ATCO/Avenue Tractor.
Tractor will be available after the 2013 Harvest (end of October). Tractor has not sufficient PTO HP for our new G1 Harvester.
For more information contact Leo Gebert at email@example.com
Posted July 31, 2013
La Mission Vineyard will have approximately:
- 4 short tons of chardonnay grapes
- 12 short tons of Gewurztraminer grapes
The vineyard is located on the hillside, excellent quality of grapes, in East Kelowna.
For further information contact Joyce Prowse at 250-763-0086 or 250-861-8344 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: July 24, 2013
Canada West Tree Fruits Ltd.
We are seeking an experienced, reliable, hardworking Farm Foreman to coordinate/implement operations and direct staff.
Horticulture experience with both Orchard and Vineyard operations - Spraying, fertilizing, pruning, harvest, equipment repairs & maintenance and replants is a must!
Only applicants with hands-on experience need apply.
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Benefits package available to successful applicant.
- On-site Housing is negotiable.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Posted July 17, 2013
George Cimbala has 4 acres of merlot grapes for sale. For further information please contact George at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted July 11, 2013
Pulsair is effective at turning the cap formed during the red wine fermentation process.
FOR SALE: $ 2, 500
Contact Hester Creek Winery, Marie @ 250-468-4435 ext. 209
Posted June 19, 2013
For sale, Malbec, Muscat, Pinot noir and Semillon grapes for this upcoming harvest.
From a 10 acres vineyard in Naramata in the third leaves, on a beautiful slope site. Premium quality.
Could organize a visit in the vineyard if interested. Waiting for offer.
Please contact Kevin at email@example.com or by phone 250 462 2408.
Posted: June 7, 2013
Laughing Stock Vineyards has a variety of used French Oak barrels available for sale:
- White Wine Barrels – purchased in 2008-2011 - available at prices ranging from $150-$440
- Red Wine Barrels – purchased in 2007-2010 - available at prices ranging from $100-$250
All barrels have been cleaned, ozonated every 6 weeks or had wine in them. Most are available now - 10% discount available for purchases of 20 barrels or more. Please call David for more details at 250.809.9776 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: May 10, 2013
We are looking for a contract to sell our 2013 grape crop. We are located in the Oliver area and have 7 acres of mature vines: Pinot Noir - 1A; Cab Franc - 1A; Merlot - 3A, and Cab Savignon - 2A. Please contact Francis at 490-2239 or email@example.com for further information.