14th Annual Enology & Viticulture Conference & Tradeshow
Monday, July 15, and Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Penticton Trade & Convention Centre
273 Power Street, Penticton, BC
TRADESHOW SOLD OUT!
Only use the online registration form
if you are already an exhibitor and need to pay
The BC Wine Grape Council is please to invite you to participate in the 14th Annual Enology & Viticulture Conference. The Conference will be held at the Penticton Trade & Convention Centre, 273 Power Street, Monday, July 15, and Tuesday, July 16, 2013. This exciting international event attracts between 200 and 300 delegates.
Attached are the:
- Exhibitor Package
- Floor Plan (Updated once a week)
- List of Registered Exhibitors To-Date (Updated daily)
- Canada Custom confirmation letter (for shipping purposes)
- Showtime Order Information Package (if you need further show supplies)
The floor plan will show what is still available. The list of registered exhibitors will show you where exhibitors are located on the floor plan. Please review before making your choice so you are not near a competitor.
The exhibitor package provides all the information you need regarding the tradeshow:
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Booth information
- Accommodations Social event
We are pleased to offer on-line registration for your convenience - You will receive an automatic confirmation from Karelo.com ensuring your have successfully registered. Simply click on the Karelo logo and follow the prompts once you have downloaded the attachments.
Shipping & Customs
The Convention Centre will NOT accept any deliveries. Exhibitors agree to ship at their own risk and expense all articles to be exhibited. All shipments must be fully prepaid, co-signed and shipped to:
Exhibitors agree to ship at their own risk and expense all articles to be exhibited. Service charges do apply and are based on the total weight of exhibitor shipments. All shipments must be fully prepaid, co-signed and shipped to:
- Canadian Exhibitors – see attached information from Showtime shipping labels for materials handling are found on the final page of this document.
Ship to Showtime, #1 – 325 Bay Ave, Kelowna BC – (NEW ADDRESS)
Tel: 1-800-721-0029 Fax: 1-877-468-3313, www.showtimedisplay.com – by July 8
- US Exhibitors – Contact: George Horner, 250-493-2801 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Goods must be received by July 8 to ensure all requirements are met.
Plan to use 2 labels on each case and mark your booth number plainly. The person in charge of installing your exhibit should know HOW and WHEN shipments were made in case they become lost.
All shipments should include:
- An invoice outlining what items you are importing with a realistic value.
- A statement to the effect that the goods are entering Canada for temporary display purposes only and will be leaving Canada at the end of the event.
- A copy of the Canada Border Entry Letter (attached). This letter should be attached to all boxes/packages being shipped to Canada for this event.
For further information contact Louise Corbeil at email@example.com or Tel: 250-767-2534 Fax: Fax: 250-767-0094.